Saturday 3 September 2016

Writing 4 : Poster Template (Superheroes)


Lesson : Writing
Year : 4, 5 and 6


To further complete writing activity, I tend to add more activities. So, this time, I've prepared a poster template activity which involved superheroes. I asked the students to choose a superhero to be pasted on the poster. Then, I provided them with the templates and they started doing it in groups. I have the sample with me below, and I also provided some photos of my students while completing this activity.








My students' works :






As usual, I've uploaded the templates and script below :


The materials for poster template


Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com