Tuesday 6 September 2016

LA 8 : DIY Finger Puppets


Lesson : Language Arts
Year : All levels

These teaching aids are called as DIY Finger Puppets because I bought it at DIY store. I accidentally found these finger puppets which are very durable and easy to make. One set of it consists of four finger puppets. So far, I only managed to found this set, there could be more sets in other stores which I have not discover yet. 

These finger puppets are sold at DIY store (if you are a fan of this kind of store, then you'll know it), just walked around the stationary areas and you might found other types of finger puppets instead of the animal ones.



I don't remember how much it costs, but it could be less than rm10 (around rm5 if I'm not mistaken). Tried to make it and I love to use it for my lessons someday! :)


Thanks for reading! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com