Tuesday 12 March 2019

LA 30 : DIY Kinetic Sand


Skill : Language Arts
Year : One
Topic : Friends

Assalamualaikum and hi! Its a great day for me since its Language Arts day! Minor stress, minor madness, better mood of course. Well, I’ve been searching something fun and new for myself and my kids. Luckily, I stumbled upon this video from Youtube, related to making kinetic sand without using sand! Which is pretty impressive for me. So, let’s see how it goes!

WHAT DO YOU NEED? 



*Make sure to use white toothpaste and not the gel one. 



HOW TO DO IT?


1. Put some toothpaste in a cup. Add some colour. Stir.






2. Add two tablespoons of salt. Stir. If the consistency is not as good as how kinetic sand should be, add more salt. Stir.








3. Add few drops of baby oil. This to ensure the texture become a little bit sticky but in a good consistency. 

4. Done and of course, play with it! 


Here’s some photos of today













That’s all. Thanks for reading! 😊









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com