Friday 2 September 2016

Phonic 2 : Phonemes 'oy' and 'ir' Song


Today, I've created a song to teach phonemes 'oy' and 'ir' for my Year 2 students. I love using songs because it helped me to remember it better. Well, I hope the same thing happened to my students. ^^

So.. this is the lyric of the song.



For this song, I used the intro of One Thing song by One Direction (you can check out the song in YouTube or etc). Just used the intro tune, okay? Or you can change it using any suitable tunes that you like. ^^ From the feedback of this lesson, the students were able to sing very well. I'm going to try to check their memory regarding this phonemes from time to time soon. 


DOWNLOADS :







Enjoy! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com