Monday 5 September 2016

Grammar 4 : Demonstrative Pronouns


Lesson : Grammar
Year : 3


In this lesson, I also used song to teach them grammar. But, this time, it is an action song that I got from the internet. I found a video related to demonstrative pronouns song conducted in a lesson by a teacher. Check out the video below :




This song that I used in this grammar lesson allowed my students to understand the differences between this, these, that and those. After that, I tested them about the content of demonstrative pronouns through a video from a movie entitled The Ant Bully (below), to see whether they were able to recognise the elements in demonstrative pronouns.



As a result, my students were able to complete the worksheets given with good understanding of the concept of demonstrative pronouns. The materials for this lesson are provided in the link below :


Materials


Thanks for reading! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com