Saturday 3 September 2016

LA 1 : Polyhedra Arts


Lesson : Language Arts
Year : Year 1 - 6

So, basically, I love this art the most out of all handmade stuff that I did. Well, it simply because these polyhedra arts are amazing! For sure, we need to help them to cut the polyhedra arts since they might cut it wrongly. To make it simple, use colour papers so that the students could only decorate it without the need to colour the entire thing. Plus, making this took a lot of time too. Anyway, I found this on the internet and decided to try it out with my Year 4 students during my practicum. As a result, they did way better than mine! 



The ones that I made


The rest of the photos below are arts made by my students :









As usual, I've uploaded the file for these polyhedra arts :

 POLYHEDRA ARTS

POLYHEDRA ARTS


Thanks for reading! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com