Friday 2 September 2016

L & S 1 : Shopping Role Play (Year 2 : Get Dressed)


This activity is done for my Year 2 students. Basically, they need to wear a tag (each of one them) either as customer or as the seller. The roles are given randomly by me and the students can change their roles each time their roles already run out of script. As a teacher, we should always demonstrate first. Then, the students will understand how to do it.

The sample of 'clothes' that they sold and their tags were as in the photo below :



Meanwhile, the script that I used is a random script. A simple conversation in a clothes store. For example :


Seller : Welcome to The Store! How can I help you?

Customer : Hi! I would like to buy _____________. How much is this?

Seller : Oh, this only cost RM ______.

Customer : Okay, I'll take it.


As I've said previously, the above script is a random one. You could edit and make it even better suits to your students' levels. :)

As usual, I've prepared the materials to be printed. Unfortunately, I didn't save the tags. The below link is only for the pictures.


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com