Monday 5 September 2016

LA 6 : Poem Book (Kitchen Appliances)


Lesson : Language Arts
Year : 3

A poem book is a simple thing to be made for our students. I provided them a sample of my own poem book and the students need to create one based on the materials given. I provided the students (each group) a sheet of kitchen appliances to be pasted on the drawing block. The students have the authority to decorate it in their own way.

A sample of my poem book :





I only asked the students to write the correct kitchen appliances based on the riddles given (check textbook KSSR Year 3). After I taught the content, they were able to write the correct answers in their poem books.


Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com