Sunday 4 September 2016

L & S 6 : Snake and Ladder Game


Lesson : Listening and Speaking
Year : 3


Under the topic related to Occupations, I've prepared a game named as Snake and Ladder game. So, basically this game is played normally, but in a bigger size of snake and ladder, which I printed in poster size (as follows).


The clues of each number and the template of this snake and ladder game are provided in the link below. 


Materials


A big dice is prepared too for this game, but I don't have it with me by now (again, I misplaced it). This game is played in groups so that each group have equal opportunity to play. You can edit the clues using any content that you like.

Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com