Monday 5 September 2016

Writing 9 : My Diary


Lesson : Writing / Language Arts
Year : 1

This activity is a very simple one. I made a sample of my own diary with the content from the Year 1 textbook. Then, I prepared for each student a diary for them to copy the same content but decorate it in their own creativity.



What do you need?
A thick paper (the back sheet of drawing block), colour papers, foolscap papers, punch, remaining laminated plastic (to tie the diary together), markers, good handwriting.

How to make it?

  1. Wrap the thick paper as the cover of the diary (the size of the diary is up to you).
  2. Cut the foolscap papers according to the size of your diary (slightly smaller).
  3. Make a hole at the right of it and tie them with any string (I used the remaining of laminated plastic since I don't have any string).
  4. Write the content based on the textbook neatly.
  5. Done!
  6. Prepare the remaining diaries for your students! :)

Thanks for reading! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com