Friday 2 September 2016

Big Book 1 : Four Friends


This is officially my first big book that I made on my own since the 'first one' I just downloaded from the internet and printed it. 



But, this one took lots of efforts and I finished the entire editing and printing and so on about 4 hours. Yeah, I did it on last weekend together with other teaching aids too. Alhamdulillah, I've made it! 

Basically, this is the sample of my big book and stick puppets of the characters (which can be referred in the Year 3 English Language textbook) :


What do you need :
  • Mounting board (for the cover or any thick papers)
  • Drawing blocks (200 gsm at least or any thick white papers)
  • Stories (check the link below) 
  • Pictures of the characters 
  • Small white rope (to tie the big book) P/s : I just used hair tie since I don't have any rope at that moment
  • Ink printer (spare in case you running out of ink by just printing these. Haha)
  • Stick puppets (optional)

How to do it?
  • Download the stories from the links below
  • Then, print it according to how big you want your big book is (mine is A3 size)
  • Compile it and decorate your cover of big book (it should be even better than mine!)

Ok guys, you can download the big book below in two formats :







Check out my Facebook to check the video of this big book! Thanks and enjoy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com