Saturday 3 September 2016

L & S 5 : Counter Role Play (KFC)


Lesson : Listening and Speaking
Year : 4

In this lesson, it was my first time of using counter role play for my lesson. I used Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) because it is a familiar thing towards the students. I simply downloaded the menus from KFC's official website, printed and laminated them. I also took some of the KFC boxes (yes, my students asked about this. Haha!) Plus, I also prepared tags for Customer and also Waiter. The sample of materials for this activity is displayed as follows :



I also wanted to display some photos from this activity that I have conducted with my students which are as follows :







Oh yes, I provided them the scripts first for them to practice. Then, I took away the script and asked them to practice speaking and played the role play by themselves.

As usual, I've prepared the materials as follows :


Materials


Thanks for reading! :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com