Saturday 24 September 2016

Reading 7 : Read, Cut and Paste Activity


Lesson : Reading (I See Colour)
Year : 1




In this lesson, I referred to the text in the Year 1 textbook under the topic of I See Colours (page...). I taught them to read the text and drill them few words. The words are mug, rug, cat, duck and net. These words are introduced with its meanings so that they will be able to do this activity. Then, I distributed the worksheet and demonstrated on how the activity will be conducted. The students needed to refer to the text and identify the associated words to be replaced with the pictures provided. The students enjoyed this activity since it involved colouring, cutting and pasting. They were able to complete this activity successfully.

As usual, I provided the link to download this worksheet :


Worksheet


Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com