Monday 5 September 2016

Reading 6 : Stick Puppets (Elephants and Friends)



Lesson : Reading/Listening and Speaking
Year : 4

This lesson supposed to be under the topic of Animals in the Jungle. But, since the text was a bit hard for my students' level, I changed the story into Elephants and Friends. This activity basically done for reading skill but it can be altered to listening and speaking as well as writing too.

I used stick puppets as my main teaching aid since I did not prepared any big book for this story. I only used audio clip of the story during the lesson. The activity that I have conducted were true-false activity and also text dictation (students read and match the missing words from the text).

Samples of my stick puppets for this lesson are as follows :






I lost the frog stick puppet here :(



As usual, I've prepared the materials for this activity as in the link below :


Materials


Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com