Monday 5 September 2016

Writing 8 : Write A Postcard


Lesson : Writing
Year : 5

Basically, in this lesson, I showed the students a sample of a postcard (as they might not know what a postcard is). I printed it in poster size and showed them the format of writing it. After further explanation, I gave them blank postcards for them to write based on the script that I have given (which they have to copy the content only). Then, the students showed to me what they did.

A sample of my poster postcard is as follows :



I also provided the students with blank postcard templates for them to write based on a passage that I have given.





As usual, the materials for this activity are provided in the link below :


Materials


Thanks for reading! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com