Thursday 18 May 2017

Phonic 10 : Phonic Book (phonemes 'ck' /k/ and /e/)

Lesson : Phonemic Awareness
Topic : Things Around Us
Year : 1










This was a pretty simple activity for my Year 1 students. I provided the words on the whiteboard and the students just need to named it according to the pictures they pasted on the phonic book template. This activity is done in groups. Before they started doing this, I recall their readings on the words and its meaning. 

To begin with the activity, group them first. Then, distribute the phonic book template and an envelope contains with the pictures as in the files uploaded below :

 Phonic Book Template
Phonic Book Template


Pictures

I also uploaded a file of additional activity for these phonemes :


To end this post, I showed you the activity conducted in my classroom.
Thanks for reading! :)







P/S : Please prepare extra glue for this activity! Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry tak perasan komen ko. Hahaha. Gambar teacher tak nak upload, takde orang nak tengok pun. Haha

      Delete
  2. Share this brilliant please. Here my email. Send all ur hard work ideas okay 👍🏻👍🏻
    ziq_079@yahoo.com
    Tq in advance ayu

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com