Friday 2 September 2016

Grammar 1 : Pronouns Song


Lesson : Grammar
Year : 3

Grammar is one of the hardest part to be teach, to be explain and to be understand. So, I think, by using songs, I could help the students to at least remember them properly. 

Thus, I created this song entitled Pronouns Song. I used this for my Year 3 students last year when I was in my practicum 3. The sample of lyric is as follow :



The tune of this song is the famous BINGO song. Just check on YouTube and you'll know how to sing it! I've prepared the lyrics which is as follows :


Lyric


Further activity for this lesson (jumble words) also being uploaded here :


Focused practice stage



Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com