Wednesday 24 July 2019

Reading 18 : Posters on The Wall

Skill : Reading / Writing
Year : One
Topic : Pet Show

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

I am soooo excited in this lesson as I got the chances to recall the old time memories of watching all sorts of cartoons! This activity is pretty similar to Writing on the Wall activity, where the pupils need to refer to information on the whiteboard to answer the questions.

First of all, we started with showing the posters of animation movies, and made some discussions, about the animals on it, about their opinions of what the stories are about. Then, I pasted the posters on the whiteboard, give them questions, and asked them to fill in the blanks with the red words.

I've provided the posters, worksheet and the simple texts below :









You can edit or change the questions that related to the posters. I only needed them to read and later write the answer by fill in the blanks. That's all. Let's take a look at my pupils!














Yeah! That's all! Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com