Monday 5 September 2016

LA 5 : Poem Book (Sand Castle)


Lesson : Language Arts
Year : 4

In this lesson, I taught my students on how to recite the poem with correct pronunciation, rhythm and also intonation right after I introduced them to the vocabulary in it. Then, I simply showed them a sample of my Sand Castle poem book and asked them to do one for themselves. I don't have the sample of poem book with me now, but I've uploaded the materials in the link below :


Poem Book Sand Castle Template



Sand Castle Poem


Make sure to print the poem book on at least 165 gsm papers (or you can use drawing blocks to save your budget). Thanks for reading! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com