Saturday 3 September 2016

LA 2 : Paper Plate Cats


Lesson : Language Arts
Year : 5


In the lesson, I taught my students to sing a song based on a poem entitled The Cats. The tune of the song was the ABC song. I've provided the lyric of the song to be downloaded below.







Lyric of the song


For this language arts' class, I've asked the students to do Paper Plate Cats. This activity needed the students to create their own 'cats' using the materials that I have provided. I have my sample with me below, and I've downloaded photos from the internet about how to do the paper plate cats. Check it out below :







So, just follow the above instructions and then you can start doing it with your students! Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com