Monday 8 January 2018

Phonic 11 : Phonemes (oy, ir, ue, aw) - Listening and Reading Year 2 CEFR

Lesson 5 : Listening and Reading (New Syllabus)
Year : 2

Assalamualaikum people!

I've spent my weekends doing these one week worksheets for phonic lessons since I can't cope well with writing on the whiteboard thrice for three classes that I have per day. So, I create simple worksheets for the pupils so that they have fun in learning phonics. Besides, I used related gestures which allowed them to remember more on the sounds of the phonemes as shown in the video below. This video was taken last week for our first, second, third and forth phonic lessons (8 phonemes : ear, air, ure, er, ay, ou, ie, ea).



For today's lesson, I made this simple worksheet which involved listening and reading. The pupils need to identify correct pictures to be matched with the correct words. The teacher could simply give instructions to start with any words so that the pupils will listen and read the words while finding the correct pictures.


As usual, you can download this worksheet by clicking any of the icons below :


Lesson 5 (Year 2)


Lesson 5 (Year 2)



P/s : Will update more worksheets tonight. Thanks for reading! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com