Sunday 17 February 2019

Phonic 19 : Phonemes /tʃ/ (ch), /ʃ/ (sh), /θ/ /ð/ (th), /ŋ/ (ng) worksheet

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

I've spent my weekends dealing with this week's worksheets, where I'm going to share it here. These flashcards are available in black and white, so I just coloured it since I am ran out of ink (coloured one). The softcopy is uploaded below :










Meanwhile, the worksheet is as follows :


How to do it?

  1. Drill the phonemes with actions.
  2. Introduce with words associated with phonemes.
  3. Placed the picture cards on the wall (around the class).
  4. Give pupils this worksheet.
  5. Ask pupils to walk around and write down the words based on its pictures.

That's all. Thanks for reading! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com