Wednesday 20 March 2019

L & S 20 : Meet the Super Friends

Skills : Listening, Speaking, Writing
Year : 1

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

So, today, we did a simple activity but with few discussions to recall what the pupils have read and listened. I let my pupils listened to the Supermind audio (CD 1, number 10 for textbook page 8). Then, I handed out this one picture as below :


Through this, we discuss the names, age and their powers. So, after fully discussed, we continued with this simple mind map. As you can see below, my pupils did pretty well. I've got many works to do so I only managed to captured two of my pupils' works.






As usual, I provided the softcopy of the picture below :



That's all. Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com