Friday 12 July 2019

Writing 15 : Like and Don’t Like

Skill : Writing / Reading
Year : One
Topic : Pet Show

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

My pupils are so in love with picture dictionaries! They can’t afford to buy one so I let them share our school’s picture dictionaries for this activity. First of all, I taught them about like and don’t like terms, make them used to it (know the meaning and how to use). Later, I distributed the picture dictionaries and asked them to look for the animals topic. They were so excited! After that, I gave them a simple exercise where they have to choose an animal that they like and they don’t like. Let’s look at their works!



















That’s all! Thanks for reading! 😊 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com