Thursday 4 July 2019

Reading 16 : Dino Word String

Skill : Reading / Writing
Year : One
Topic : Pet Show

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Today, we started the lesson by recalling the chant 'Pet Show' in page 34 using the tune of Itsy Bitsy Spider. My kids totally into it and they able to remember what animals that being mentioned in the lyrics. In conjunction with that, I made a simple worksheet for them which I derived from the lesson in the scheme of work. Its the 'sausage puzzle' worksheet but since making the curl was pretty hard and it might confused the pupils, I decided to make it just straight and of course in an attractive form.


Then, from the given word string, I made discussion with my pupils about what animals they can find among it. So, we circled the names of animals together and later I asked them to write it in the boxes given (on the baby dinosaur). Lastly, they coloured it according to their preferences. Let's look at their works!




 

 







This lesson was pretty easy for them to make simple mistakes such as missing a letter while writing it or circled it. But, overall they did it well. That's all. Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com