Wednesday 17 July 2019

Grammar 8 : Conjunction (and)

Skill : Writing
Year : One
Topic : Pet Show

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Today, we started our class by discussing about the conjunction 'and'. To cooperate well with the topic, I asked beforehand from my pupils to bring their own pet toy. So, here they are! These are only for the first class that I entered. I forgot to take more photos from the other two classes as I was busy managing them. 



After that, we used the toys and relate it to the use of 'and', where the pupils able to understand it quite well. Then, I asked them to complete a worksheet where they needed to rewrite and replace the symbol '+' into 'and'. Its a pretty simple task since I don't intended to burden them with complexity of grammar itself. Done! You may download the worksheet below :







That's all. Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com