Tuesday 5 February 2019

Phonic 16 : Phonemes /h/, /b/, /l/ /f/, /s/ worksheet

Assalamualaikum!

I've been arranging few simple worksheets for my Year 1 pupils. So, here's another one that I'm going to use for my upcoming lesson. This should be done the week before the holidays but I was involved with Netball competition, so yeah, have to drag this to the week after the holidays. 

Teacher just need to teach on the words related to the phonemes, and then, focused on the sounds. In this worksheet, pupils need to listen and circle the correct words based on pictures as their main guidance. Click the image below to download! 


Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com