Tuesday 5 February 2019

Phonic 15 : Phonemes /i/, /m/, /n/, /d/ worksheet

Assalamualaikum! Happy New Year, Happy Lunar New Year!

I'm back with a new post related to phonics for Year 1. I've been facing some trouble in finding worksheets related to the phonemes that I supposed to teach for my Year 1. So, I've decided to create some which are still in my capability and my time since its holidays! For this worksheet, I've edited some of it and compiled few from the internet into this one below. Since it is hard to search and download related worksheet for all four phonemes per day, so compiling it will be a better idea.

For CUT AND PASTE part, I simply draw the pictures with its words, and focused on the phonemes m and n with red marker. Then, the pupils write the letters on the pictures and cut and paste it afterwards.

Click the image below to download it! 

Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com