Sunday 19 August 2018

Reading 12 : 'I Have Clothes' Song

Skill : Reading
Year : 2
Topic : Get Dressed

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

So, yeah, I've got another song to share to all of you. Actually, I've already shared it during the SELTS event last two weeks, but I just remembered that I haven't shared it with you guys. This lesson only required the teacher to demo and sing the 'I Have Clothes' song using the 'Uptown Girls' tune by Westlife. This song suddenly came up to me right after I woke up on the day this lesson was suppose to be conducted. Yeah, its just happened. Haha

For those who did not know the Uptown Girls by Westlife, check out the link below :


As an exercise for this lesson, I asked the pupils to read the lyrics. Then, they need to categorise the clothes with its materials correctly. Since the lyrics looked pretty long, I asked them to make it as a homework. Worry not as I've uploaded the worksheet and the lyrics as in the word file below :




Thanks for reading, people! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com