Monday 27 August 2018

LA 28 : Walking Paper Robots

Skill : Language Arts, Listening (Following instructions)
Year : 2
Topic : The Robot

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Today, the start of a new day right after a week of school holidays. Happened to be that today's lesson is related to Language Arts. So, I have decided to teach my pupils on how to make A Walking Paper Robot. Actually, I found this craft on You Tube as I really in love with crafts, and I sometimes wish that I could teach Arts instead of English Language. Haha! Well, click the link below for the video tutorial.




To make this, all you need are : 
  • A4 colour paper. 
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Colour pencils

That's it. Dear teachers, you should just ask from your Head of Panel for these materials so that it would not burden you to spend you own money. I did that and I am very pleased to continue this lesson with a happy heart. So, here's my sample :





As you've watched the video tutorial, you might realised that to make it walk, you need to have two sticks (or chopsticks). But, as I have lots of pupils to cater, I only make their robots walk using their own fingers. Some of them pasted their own pencils and colour pencils too. Well, its on their own creativity. What matters that all of us happy. So, let's take a look of my pupils's works today!












































 


Thanks for reading! Have fun with your kids! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com