Friday 17 November 2017

LA 20 : Mini Story Book

Hello there! So, to deal with post exam activities, I have prepared few activities that test their imagination and knowledge and this is one of them. Exposing them to few content from the Year 4 text book just to fill the remaining days before the holidays. We made a simple magic book, which is as follow (check the tutorial on how to make this book HERE) :




I only asked them to bring scissors and colour pencils, while I provided them with a white A4 paper each. Then, I taught them on how to make the mini book step by step. Seems like they had fun while doing this activity! I explained the content of each paragraph so that they can imagining on how to illustrate their mini story books. The text is taken from Year 4 textbook :



For your information, I did not prepare any sample in this activity as I just don't have the time to do something handwritten and decorative at the moment. Thank God they loved to do it on their own. These are their reactions while doing this activity. Some of them did pretty well and of course, they got variety of imaginations which can be seen in their drawings. :)







Overall, all of them did very well and illustrated it in a great way. Well, I got these two which I believed the best ones among all. Surprisingly, these two are boys' works. Congrats guys!




 P/s : As a post exam activity, this is one of the best for the pupils to reduce their boredom at school. Anyway, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. ni boleh kira writing activiti ka atau arts... maaf bnyak soklan... I have zero knowledge on teaching kids...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uii,, sorry baru terperasan komen ko.. both can. language arts boleh sebab ada kaler2 kan. writing lagi laa boleh

      Delete

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com