Wednesday 6 March 2019

LA 29 : DIY String Puppet

Topic : Friends
Focus : Language Arts / Listening & Speaking
Year : 1


Assalamualaikum everyone!

For these two days, we made our own string puppets! Its a real challenge this time as I was facing with lack of materials especially the wooden sticks but things just need to be done. Preparing the template of Super Minds characters is also a REAL challenge as there is no black and white clipart available online. So, I need to edit the whole thing and hand drawn few parts that cannot be edited using my lagged laptop. But, yeah, managed to overcome it. So, here we go! 



WHAT DO YOU NEED?

Puppet templates of Super Minds characters 
(I took from the internet and edited these myself + hand drawn a bit)








Ropes
Wooden sticks/ ice cream sticks
Cellophane tape
 Double sided tape
Scissors


HOW TO DO IT?

  1. Colour the template
  2. Cut it.
  3. Join the wooden stick to form 'X' using double sided tape.
  4. Cut the ropes into 4 parts (two short, two long).
  5. Paste the rope on the wooden stick, as well as on the puppet.
  6. Done! You can pretend play with your pupils and their peers. ^^

I would love to express my gratitude to all my pupils' parents and whoever was with them in completing this work back at home. Thanks for helping your children and be with them at times in need. :)








That's all! Thanks for reading! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com