Wednesday 19 July 2017

LA 16 : Paper Cactus

Skill : Language Arts
Year : 1

This activity is done few months back but I forgot to post it here. I thought I did but I haven't. So, here we go. The paper cactus activity was taken and inspired by THEARTDREAM. I found out about this activity through a Facebook page : EASY PEASY AND FUN.


The paper cactus looks something like this :


So, basically, I showed the pupils these paper cactus. I provided them with the templates, scissors and glue. They just need to colour the template, cut it and shape it. Please check the link below to download the templates :

PAPER CACTUS CRAFT

I've also took some photos of my pupils during this sessions. Yes, they cannot finished it well due to the time constraint. But they enjoyed trying to complete part of it. :)










That's all. Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com