Thursday 12 January 2017

L & S 12 : What Time Is It, Mr. Tiger?

Lesson : Listening and Speaking
Year : 3
Topic : Things I do
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, basically I continued the previous day's lesson of Listening and Speaking with a game entitled "What Time Is It, Mr. Tiger?". If you know how the "Pukul berapa datuk harimau datang, pukul..." song, then you know this game too.

The things needed in this game are a tiger mask and individual clock. The clock acts as their lives where the tiger will try his best to get it by chasing the students. Yes, the class will definitely be a little bit chaotic but it is okay to me as long as they have fun and they know what they are doing.



This is a tiger mask made up of rubber (I think). I bought it at Daiso for RM5. I also bought few more masks there such as Gorilla, Monkey and Giraffe. Mr. Tiger will use this for the game.

How to play?

  1. Mr. Tiger will be prepared at the back of the class, closing his eyes and counting.
  2. The other students will walk slowly towards Mr. Tiger to touch the wall that Mr. Tiger is leaning on while singing the tune of "What Time Is It, Mr. Tiger?"
  3. Once Mr. Tiger thinks he can chase one, he will turn and chase for the students' clocks and take away their lives.
  4. Before Mr. Tiger starts to chase, he will answer the song by saying any time that he wants. (My Mr. Tiger did not say it out loud enough to be heard in the video).
  5. Repeat the activity three times and state the moral values.

So, here are the videos of my session yesterday :





P/S : Sorry that I have some problems in uploading the video, so all I can do is giving you guys the links to the video. Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com