Tuesday 31 July 2018

LA 27 : My Origami T-Shirt

Lesson : Get Dressed!
Skill : Language Arts, Listening
Year : 2

What a late post! Sorry for that.

This was a pretty simple activity. We just made origami shirts since it was nearly the ending of World Cup 2018! So yeah, I asked the pupils to listen to my instructions to complete an origami t-shirt.



My sample



I only use these memo pads. Not a sticky note one. 

HOW TO DO IT?

  1. Fold the memo pad into two. Then, cut it.
  2. Keep the other half for the second origami t-shirt.
  3. For better view, I recommended you guys to watch the tutorial video below :


Credit to Mr. Creator on Youtube


My pupils really enjoyed of making this until they asked for more memo pads to make more. Well, I only able to give them one more different colour only because I have 96 pupils with total of 3 classes. haha! But, yeah, I asked them to exchange the paper with their friends to get more different colours. Finally, they decorated it and here there are!

























That's all for now. Keep supporting by reading other posts too! Thanks! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com