Sunday 15 July 2018

LA 26 : My Magic Closet

Skill : Language Arts
Year : 2
Topic : Get Dressed

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Here's another postponed post. Sorry for that. Well, this is a pretty simple activity. I still remembered on how me and my practicum partner, Debra encountered few difficulties to make this kind of magic back then for our school's event. But, this time, it worked well with me and my pupils.

Why do I called this activity as 'My Magic Closet'? Basically, this drawing can only be seen after you coloured them using watercolour. Yes. Let's see how to make one.


WHAT DO YOU NEED?
  • Drawing paper
  • White crayons
  • Watercolour
  • Palette (to put colours)
  • Brushes
  • Water
    • A big thanks to our PSV Panel for allowing me to use their materials for this activity. (They even asked if and only if I can teach PSV too. I just can't because I already have that 30 periods of English language. Haha!). 

HOW TO MAKE IT?
  1. Draw the closet, and any clothes inside your closet using WHITE CRAYONS. 
  2. Prepare the watercolour.
  3. Slowly colour the drawing using that watercolour and you can see it reveals your drawings!
  4. Done!
* I even made the pupils compared when they drew using other colour of crayons and when they only used white crayons. Yes, they preferred to use the white ones. After that, I let them pasted it in their exercise books.

Here's some of their works.









That's all people! Thanks for keep reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com