Tuesday 24 April 2018

Reading 10 : Read and Write the Dialogues

Main Skill : Reading
Contemplary Skill : Writing
Year : 2
Source : Supermind Textbook page 74 and 75



This is the worksheet that I've provided for our lesson today. It's merely reading and writing the dialogues based on the story entitled "At The House" in page 74 and 75. 

HOW?
- Teacher writes the title of the story "AT THE HOUSE" on the whiteboard.
- Each pupil was given a worksheet.
- They only need to refer to the dialogues and write it on the given worksheet. 
- They simply cut and paste it in their exercise books. 

*As for the title, I asked them to write and decorate it neatly without giving any proper sample of it. Let's take a look at the lesson today!



























The outcomes of today's lesson :






Simple, right? This activity proved that pupils can be so obedient and quite while completing their works (which eventually makes me feel bored haha!) As usual, I've provided the worksheet which I edited it myself. You can print in any size that you want. In my case, I did multiple pages print to fit them in a page.

pdf version


word version



Anyway, thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com