Friday 13 October 2017

LA 18 : 3D Foldable Crafts (Vehicles, Buildings, Animals, Toys)

Year : 1 - 6 (based on the suitability of the crafts)
Lesson : Language Arts

Hello there!

Well, today I would like to share a new craft that I bought at a DIY store. Sorry, but I can't remember the exact price of it. Just check it out at the store. It is a 16 scissors-less craft because it was supposed to be directly done from the given template. But, to provide each for the pupil, I have scanned it, edit it into black and white template so that they can colour it according to their preferences. So, here's what it looks like :




The original one is pretty thick and we just need directly take it out from the cut outs and assemble it. So, I have conducted this class with my Year 3 pupils as a freedom day of the week. My sample of the paper 3D foldable craft looked like this :


Double Decker Bus

As usual, I've prepared the edited (black and white) template for you to print it out and carry out in your lesson. Here's the link :

 3D Foldable Crafts (Vehicles, Building, Animals, Toys)

P/s : I used this as a reward for those who completed their works properly throughout the week. It works well! Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com